Dedicated, Fast & Pure Fiber Optic Ethernet Network Solutions That Meet Your Needs
Your connection to data and information is the lifeblood of your business. With our advanced fiber optic network, you can be sure that your operations never stop flowing.
Horizon Network Partners provides Ethernet-based, fiber-optic solutions to businesses, hospitals, K-12 schools, universities, government, cellular towers and data centers. But unlike other providers, we offer a pure fiber optic Ethernet network. We also provide dedicated Ethernet service, which guarantees that your operations have access to all of your available bandwidth at all times.
With Horizon Ethernet and broadband services, you have access to:
- Speed – Pure fiber-optic native Ethernet that delivers up to 100 gigabit speed.
- Reliability – Ring-protected network architecture, plus network points of presence with diverse connectivity and power, ensuring disaster-resistant service built to survive worst-case scenarios.
- Monitoring – 24/7/365 network monitoring and repair that delivers true piece of mind
- Compatibility – From electrical or optical IEEE 802.3 interfaces, to optically switched or routed network topologies, and even jumbo frames, Horizon Network Partners can accommodate your network requirements to ensure full network compatibility.
- Low latency – Our pure Ethernet network offers low latency, which is ideal for industries like health care that depend on their networks for remote surgical applications.
- Adaptability – Our suite of network fiber-based solutions includes point-to- point and point-to-multipoint connectivity, as well as Internet, allowing your information technology to keep pacewith your growing business.
Customers choose Horizon because we offer the flexibility and solutions that others can’t, or won’t. In addition to serving major metropolitan markets across the Midwest and into the East Coast, we also provide solutions for many suburban and rural areas that other providers overlook. And in each of these areas, we offer a 100 percent, dedicated optical network.
Designing Network Flexibility
Even when geography and budget constraints appear to present insurmountable obstacles, we believe there is always a solution to be found. In Toronto, Ohio, a rural town in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Horizon worked with the county library system to connect the local branch library into the system’s wider Ethernet network.
Accepting that fiber optic lines could not be run to the library while meeting the budgeted price point, we worked with our partners to deploy a robust network solution that runs on both lightning fast fiber-optic lines as well as high speed wireless communications. This innovative approach involved building out our fiber optic network to a tower nearby the Toronto library. The wireless partner then deployed its portion of the connection from the tower to the library, completing the end-to- end connection which allows the local library to have nearly seven times the bandwidth it had previously.
Interested in learning more about how Horizon can help your organization? Request a quote today!